Over the last 3 years, ACFS introduced a Focus Group to work on various initiatives, one being PROJECT GREEN TECH.
#ACFS #Port #Logistics has ramped up its commitment to reducing its #Carbon Emissions footprint by trialing the next generation of Carbon Emission Technology, the #dynaCERT‘s HydraGEN™ unit on one of our 13litre Mack Truck which is based at the ACFS #Brisbane Depot.
The benefits are:
· Up to 10% reduction in Fuel Consumption
· Up to 88.7% reduction in NOx emissions
· Up to 46.7% reduction in CO emissions
· Up to 9.6% reduction in CO2 emissions
· Up to 57.1% reduction in THC emissions
· Up to 55.3% reduction in particulate matter (no black smoke)
· Increased engine power and torque
· Extended engine and oil life (lower maintenance costs)
· Up to 60% reduction of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) usage
· Reduction of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) replacement period by at least 33%
As a business that embraces #sustainability, ACFS is continually looking for new innovative technologies designed to reduce its carbon footprint. Our customers and partners share our environmental values where we work together on these initiatives for a more sustainable future within the #transport and #logistics industry.
Brisbane Depot has become the benchmark of quality across the industry and this is another initiative and a step forward to improving fuel efficiency within the transport fleet.
ACFS is always striving to reach new heights when implementing these Continuous Improvement Initiatives.