Empty Container Depots
Strategically located network of on-port and off-port empty container terminals, integrated by rail, in all major capital cities. We connect Importers and Exporters with their preferred Shipping Lines, and tailor road and rail cartage solutions to minimise the costs of empty container management.
of container storage capacity
Only national operator with sites
less than 1km from port
24/7 operation and weekends
- ACFS network of sites minimises the costs of empty container management, and allows all users to maximise free storage days provided by shipping lines – this is achieved by operating 24/7 on port, off port and on intermodal terminals, therefore promoting efficiencies for both road and rail operators
- Our sites designed to enable an efficient flow of traffic with ample container handling equipment, therefore allowing us to maintain industry leading turnaround times
- We manage multiple sites across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, therefore providing ample levers to manage storage capacity
- All of our sites are high quality, sealed, and fully equipped with state of the art upgrade and repair facilities and ample reefer points to provide PTI services.
- We operate our own fleet of High Productivity Vehicles (4 TEU per trip) and being located less than 1km from local container terminals, we provide the cheapest and most efficient solution for empty container repositioning