ACFS Port Logistics are excited to share the development update regarding the brand new 15,000sqm warehouse facility development in Hazelmere, Perth.
This new site joins the ACFS strong warehousing footprint of +350,000sqm. A real ANZ Warehousing solution coupled with our Wharf Logistics & Cartage services is the value-add that positions ACFS as a market favourite. ACFS believe that everything they do is for the customer and this new facility in Perth is testament to that commitment.
ACFS would like to thank our development strategic partner LOGOS, for providing the aerial photos. The photo illustrates the progress of the development. The warehouse is starting to take shape with the steel frames well underway and the wall cladding already starting to be positioned.
The Hazelmere site is a state of art 15,000sqm facility that will have a 5 Star Green rating with 99kw Solar System. This is part of ACFS Continuous Improvement Program to reduce its Carbon Footprint. The new facility will be a multi-site warehouse which will service a range of customers for their logistical needs and offers:
– 4 x recessed docks.
– Racking capacity to store 20,484 pallets at various height positions.
– Warehouse will be Customs and Quarantine approved.
– Live scanning of inventory, through our WMS (Paperless), including integration to medium – large customers.
– High volume unpack / pack facility with reach stacker on site.
– The Warehouse will offer a fleet of trucks for FTL and LCL deliveries.
– The facility will include a FCL Container Depot providing a 11,850sqm Container Rated Hardstand (approx. 780 TEU) adding many additional service benefits and advantages to customers.
– Site will be supported by the ACFS Port Logistics Transport Fleet to deliver FCL (Full Container Loads) as a hub and spoke solution for customers in the area.
– This facility will offer 36 Power charging points for reefer storage.
This new large-scale facility will improve the ACFS capability and offering for their valued customers in Western Australia.
ACFS will keep everyone updated with further developments with the Hazelmere Facility so please follow the ACFS LinkedIn page to be kept up to date on the progress if this project as well as other fascinating initiatives.